The NFL season has started so NFL Gauntlet entries are locked for the 2016 season. If you missed out, go ahead and sign up. We'll get in touch next year when the schedule comes out.
How NFL Gauntlet Works
Make your picks
- Make your picks for the entire season before the first game kicks off.
- (Yes, all 256 games. It doesn't take as long as you'd think and you can start it now and finish later if you'd like)
- Earn swaps to adjust your picks as the season progresses. Earn swaps by:
- 1 - for signing up
- 1 - for creating a group
- 1 - if your group reaches 10 members
- 1 - for any week you pick 10 or more games correctly
- 2 - for any week you pick 12 or more games correctly
- 3 - for any week you pick 14 or more games correctly
- 5 - for any week you pick 16 games correctly
- Each swap can be used once to change one pick in a future week.
- We'll track your record on your original picks and the ones you've swapped.
Compete against your friends
- Create and join groups to compete against your friends.
- Invite your friends to join you via email or social networks.
- Groups can be public or private (password protected).
- See where you rank on the global leaderboard.
Share your results
- View your picks and projected standings (Click here for an example).
- Share your picks on Facebook, Twitter, etc. and challenge your friends to make their picks.
Questions? Check out the FAQs/Support page.